KEBA KePlast controller
Easy access injection unit to the barrel and screw.
Energy efficient Yuken variable displacement pump, 20% – 60% energy saving compared to conventional hydraulic system depending on cycle time.
Linear guide-rails, built-in carriage cylinder and integral casting ensure proper nozzle alignment.
5 point double toggle clamping unit.
Multi-step pressure, speed and time control for plasticizing.
Auto grease lubrication on tie bar. Auto oil lubrication on toggle. Manual lubrication on Die-height adjustment.
SPI pattern ejection:
- Easy access to ejector area
- Knock-out bar for multi-point ejection
Other Key Features:
- Auto-tune PID temperature control
- Pre-heating & heat guarding function
- Auto-purging function
- Screw cold start prevention
- Linear adjustment of the proportional valve
- Parallel movement control
- Ability to download modified programs
- Multi-core pull
- Automatic adjustment of clamping force
- Automatic mold height adjustment
- Static monitor and alarm functions for injection end position, injection time, cushion position, mold open and close position
- Mold protection
KEBA AG is a leading manufacturer of computer controller systems. The KEBA controller was specifically developed in Austria for use in injection molding machines.
The KePlast i1075 is the standard platform for LOG A Series.
Owing to its powerful computer core, the KePlast i1075 is real time capable, thereby enabling a continuously controlled quality of production.
- For hydraulic standard injection molding machines
- Ultracompact single-board computer
- 7″ to 12″ TFT displays
- Operation via microswitch keyboard
- Closed-loop injection process including monitoring by means of injection graphic
- SPC package (Statistic Process Control)
- Expandable via CAN bus
- Network-compatible through Ethernet conection
MAJOR HYDRAULIC / ELECTRIC COMPONENTS
|VARIABLE DISPLACEMENT PUMP||YUKEN||JAPAN|
|THERMAL OVERLOAD RELAY||SCHNEIDER||FRANCE|